Bad Baby Bad Baby

Good animation, but unorganized and violent

I can definitely understand that some people like this sort of stuff and some people don't, but since Newgrounds asks for an honest review I will give mine and if people are opposed to it, well, that's just how it is.

Anyway, I like what moldboy said, that htis could be a depiction of every single bad dream we've ever had summed up into one, and it really has great graphics.

My only problem is, just imagine what you could have done with all of the time that you put into animating this, imagine what you could have done if you would have created a whole script and something very meaningful.

I know that this can be looked at as a compilation of dreams, but imagine if you made a movie with this kind of graphics to portray something such as action or drama and not just comical nonsense (in my own opinion, I know others might be opposed).

Overall, I'm just telling you that I'm positive that for the amount of effort you put into this you could have had at least a 4.30 score rather than a 3.49.

I hope this helped.

-Stephen

Catoblepas responds:

I don't do these for the score you know.

Global Warming Project Global Warming Project

Good, but...

God is in control of when the earth stays and goes. Not us.

ZipLock-Studios responds:

I completely agre with you. I only did this because I was told to by my Geographhy teacher. In fact, I'm a bit sceptical about Global Warming personally.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL LOL LOL ROFL PURE GENIOUS!! GREAT! Good job on this LOL! Kirby goes flying everywhere! HAHAHA, he shoots... comes down and then a new one comes down LOL! He was flying with... I don't want to give anything away but GREAT MOVIE!!!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

I LIKED IT!!

GREAT! you are very creative, but you should have used a google spell checker :). you spelled "stare" and "armageddon" wrong, hehe